Monday 24 March 2014

The desaster

The desaster 
Vroom vroom the plane is starting the engine everyone on board the doors shut buckle in its going to be long trip.  6 hours later we got half way there. The pilot got up to go to the toilet and thier was a snake aaaahhhh as quick as a flash he got flusheddown the toilet and come out the botom of the plane then something really freaky happened if you got bitten you turn into a snake include  the funture and the wings. Before you know It the wings were even snakes their venoms teeth were smashing throw the windows so I quickly got a parechute and jumped of luckily I jumped off just before it blue up but I was still in trouble because there was company the snakes weren't just ordinary snakes they were ugly but smart because they were holding tales and it formed a parechute so I had to get smarter I went to feel my pocket what's this a ham I could use this for them to let go of the tales and they might split up as soon as they saw it they let go so I threw it away and it worked they went for it. I landed on a island it had lots of trees but no people but about 10 meters away I saw a hamer and a human body Skelton right by it I really wish I didint throw that ham away and I really wish I had some more food as we'll and it started raning  food. That's when I found out It was a I inchanted island it was amazing I wished for a house I wanted for a bit then a jeany come up and said you only had 2 wishes you have used them all just before i said a word he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment