Tuesday 18 March 2014

The giant

The giant
Dear diary 
I've had a very tough week because that little theif Jack he is always stealing my presures chicken and my golden eggs and that is of anouth of this usens .     
I'm not going to put up with it no more it's time to put a stop to this! It's about time I'm going to make somthing that will stop him or I will tell the giant guards to stop this usens or I will do it my self. I went to ask the guards but they said no way hoseay! So I will have to do my self I will make somthing that no one has ever seen before not even me it is called the flamer hater 5000 it shots out fire. I tried it on a rag doll but he just turned into ash so then I asked the giant mour if I could use a dead human and he said fine. So I went of to try it out it was only his hair left  yeeess yes I sad now that little theif Jack will never be able to steall my golden eggs again so I put it on the door stepp bye ops I nelly forgot to turn it on to human mode other wise my wife might of died how silly of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment