Thursday 15 May 2014

Feedback about the plane



page1image2924

1. Take off 2. The window 3. The landing

The Window Mishap

page1image3896

We are racing along the runway at such a high speed. I bet a cheetah could not go as fast as us! I am sitting in a plane as small as a car! and we are running along the grey, thin strip of concrete. On my ears I am wearing a pair of black, shiny earphones that make me look like Mickey Mouse. They allow me to listen and talk to the pilot.

“this is so cool”
I whisper as I lookout of the window and watch the ground go whizzing by. The plane is screaming as it runs along the track – suddenly we are airborne and the ground is getting smaller and smaller.

Whoosh, I feel like a bird flying high in the sky. My feathers are soaring and the wind is rushing through my hair. The window has suddenly opened like the door of a cage and all I can feel is the cool, cold air blowing all over me.

“HELP”
I yell as the fresh air nearly blows me out of my seat. Mr. Arnold turns around and smiles. The pilot calmly shuts the window and we continue on our trip.

“Phew that was close!”

In the wink of an eye we are nearing Napier airport. The pilot tells us to look out of the window. I lean over and there is a blue whale swimming in the beautiful, calm ocean. It looks so tiny. Its tail is crashing and bashing the water and making the ocean foam like a bubble bath. It is fantastic. Then I see the airport. The control tower is standing tall like a giant and the run way is getting closer and closer. My ears pop and I can see the grass rushing up to meet me. Then as gently as a feather floating on a summer breeze, we land. Safe and sound.

page1image12004


Feedback about the plane

It was really cool how it said it was blasting of the runway and it was the size of the car And how it said the ocean looked like a bubble Bath from the whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment