Thursday 29 May 2014

Camp

We arrived at school in our mufti in the morning. To do our first camp challenge in the hall which was master chef.We got in our groups to talk about what ingredients we were going to use but it was really loud so we couldn't really hear. I was a bit nervous because I Wanted to win. The ingredients were onions eggs whipped cream sugar oranges sausages spaghetti potatoes bread and grapes I was the onion peeler and chopper it was fun but it stung my eyes I had to Peel and chop 1 and a half onions then we cracked the eggs  in the bowl then we wait. then we put half an onion in the egg bowl then mixed it together then we put the sausages in the pan and we put the omelet in the other pan while that was cooking I was making the fruit salad with the oranges grapes and apple sugar Then we started to get the stuff out of the pans to dish up we got our knife and fork and started eating then we tidied up and got in our cars when we arrived mrs Hardaker said number off 1 2 3 4 5 6 7! 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 and keeped on going on till we reached 27 . Mrs Hardarker said its time to do some rock climbing so we followed her into the room wow! I shouted that's  really high but we had to have a practice round first so we could get our confidence up and believe it or not  it actually worked. So i tried to get up the first time but i failed but on the very last one I got to the top so i did every single one again so i got up on all of them accept the chimney.

No comments:

Post a Comment